Tuesday, May 1, 2012

may shows

For those who like lists (I find them pretty handy), here's a list of where you can find me this May!

Friday, May 4th: This friday is the Alternatives Handmade Market at the DCCA in Wilmington, DE.  Amy has rounded up some great people for their spring trunk show, and it coincides with all the First Friday events in Wilmington!

Sunday, May 6th: I'll be at Clover Market again in Ardmore, PA along with over a hundred amazing crafters and vintage hunters.  There are great food vendors as well, last month I had fish tacos for lunch, mmm mmm.

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, May 11th-13th:  I'll be booth 104 at the PA Guild of Craftsmen show on Rittenhouse Square here in Philly!  There will be 140 of the guild's best artists showing their works around the perimeter of the park, and it coincides with Mother's Day weekend, so you can make a day of it (or get a last minute handmade gift).

Saturday, May 19th: And my last show in May will be the Trenton Ave Arts Festival, which celebrates East Kensington's incredible mix of local artists, musicians, and eateries. It is held on Trenton Avenue, a wide-open cobblestone street that has been part of Kensington’s rich creative history for over a hundred years.  There will be 200+ booths, as well as the Kensington Kinetic Sculpture Derby

I hope to see you at one (or all!) of these shows.  I'll have everything in my shop and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment