Friday, April 6, 2012

new friend friday & some links






























necklace via Virginie Millefiori

This week has just flown by!  And with it came a few more shows to add to my calendar.  I'll be at Clover Market this April 15th, next Sunday 15th.  With just over 100 vendors, including some yummy food, I'm really looking forward to opening day.  I have a few new lines to unveil and I can't wait to get some feedback!

In honor of spring, I wanted to introduce a friend I made last winter in New York.  Virginie Millefiori is a French jewelry designer based in New York.  She makes the most delicate enameled pieces, all by hand.  Picture her sawing intricate designs into sheets of metal, polishing by hand and enameling.  Amazing!  I was lucky enough to get a necklace for my birthday last winter and since then she has added to her collection.  It's only a matter of time before I cave and get another piece.  Until then I hope to see her soon back in New York and to finally meet her kitty, who I've heard so much about :)  Check her out!  

Some links I liked this week:
why introverts should be encouraged
the new New Market
meet baby owls Linford and Christie
Williams Sonoma goes all garden on us
the Rittenhouse Fair & Square pop-up
plant imprint easter eggs
dig into spring @ Terrain

p.s. I'm so excited about one of my new lines I'm finding it hard to not post photos, but I'll leave you with two words: copper + terrariums

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post, thanks a lot Ashley :)
    I can't wait for you to post your terrarium pictures, I would love to learn how to make one and I'm sure it would look fabulous in your glasswork!
    In the meantime, sneak peek at Parsley the cat in this listing: http://www.etsy.com/listing/96507232/mint-triangle-necklace-triangle-jewelry
    :)

    ReplyDelete