Friday, April 13, 2012

friend friday & some links


This week has gone like a blur!  I've been busy finishing off projects, like some new booth decoration in time for this weekend.  Yesterday I was up to my elbows in modge podge, earlier in the week i had hot glue stuck on every finger.  You get the picture. 

Instead of introducing one new friend this Friday, I wanted to encourage you to check out all the vendors at Clover Market.  There's quite a number that I have only met virtually (chez sucre chez, joeyfivecents, sevani botanica...) and I'm looking forward to meeting them all in person.

A few links:
Three shows in the Philly area
a very imaginative little boy
excited to order this cookbook

p.s. the photo is of my new 'love arrows'.  each one has a handmade heart shaped tip 
and feathered tail, and are individually burned with a unique pattern on the shaft.  
--> idea is: write a message, curl it up on an arrow shaft, tie it with a hemp bow and send it to someone special <--

p.p.s. thanks for the patience with my ongoing web layout changes.  this morning I had some inspiration and I am happy to say that I love the new changes, so it will be staying like this for awhile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment