Thursday, December 1, 2011

on to winter

I was moving some photos on to my computer this morning and I found a few that I wanted to share from the weekend.  It really encapsulates a few of my favorite things: pie (especially pumpkin), dried colorful corn hung on front doors, miniature pumpkins, and well, anything pumpkin really.

front door on the walk to the car :: pumpkin muffins :: thanksgiving pies

We had pumpkin pie and apple pie for Thanksgiving dinner, and in a random baking escapade I also made pumpkin muffins at 11pm the night before.

I'm currently waiting for my camera to charge so I can take some new photos, this time of art, not pumpkin based foods.  I'm also getting excited for the DCCA show tomorrow, it should be great with all the other First Friday events in Wilmington!

No comments:

Post a Comment