Monday, November 28, 2011

happy holidays


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend, I know I did!  My weekend was pretty busy with two family parties and meeting up with friends, but somehow I got some work smushed in there as well.  I'll be at the DCCA Alternatives Holiday Craft Show this Friday so I'm getting a lot of new work ready.

On a side note, I'm doing something special this holiday season.  For a long time the WWF has been close to my heart and now my 11 year old niece Naomi has taken a shine to the organization as well.  She is always planning fundraisers and has inspired me to donate 5% of my proceeds from now through December to the WWF.  Anyone who orders will be able to vote on which animal the proceeds will benefit: the polar bear, rockhopper penguin or snow leopard, which are all on the WWF's endangered animal list.

Looking forward to decorating, cozy nights by the fire, lots of cooking, and having tons of time with family and friends over the coming months!

Happy Holidays!

* remember, 10% off in my shop with code THANKS11 ends tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment