Wednesday, November 23, 2011

treasuries and gifts

Over the past few months I've been delving more and more into the Etsy community.  Everyone I've met {virtually and really} is so nice!  Last week I decided to give back to the community by creating a treasury each week.  There are so many things for sale on Etsy, with a treasury you can group up to sixteen of them within a theme you want to explore.  Last week I focused on Swedish inspired finds and yesterday I made one for the winter weather, using all local Philadelphia finds!



This week is passing by so fast!  Every day I've been meaning to update my shop with some new items, but the sun refuses to provide me with natural light.  If I don't get any today I may have to resort to some inventive techniques.  

Check out the shop over this long weekend, and check back tomorrow for a Thanksgiving present! 

No comments:

Post a Comment