Monday, September 19, 2011

show: weekend photos

top: me setting up the stand bright and early
bottom: left side of my stand, behind is Anna Beau

The Outdoor Craft Store on Saturday was so much fun.  I received many compliments and a lot of interest in my work.

The most popular new items were the Bursts and the lamps.  I debuted my stained glass lamps and sold the small blue pentagonal one to a very nice woman who fell in love with the beautiful blue color and the effect that sunlight had on the lamp.  I very much enjoyed chatting with my customers!


 back table of my stand with some lamps, bursts and suncatchers
It's kind of extraordinary how the large burst seems to change colors all the time...

 top: long necklaces, now in the shop!!!
bottom: bracelets

 top: me & my mom chatting on the stand
bottom: other stalls at the fair

The crafters on the stalls either side of me were incredibly nice and talented as well.  They were Punkrocknits (amazing, colorful scarves, throws, hats...) and Anna Beau (delicate handcrafted jewelry).

All in all, a very good day.  I hope I see some of the stalls  at other arts & crafts shows coming up...

I've added the new necklaces and the Bursts to my shop, so check them out!

Tomorrow: more about the lamps...


No comments:

Post a Comment