Friday, September 16, 2011

work: weekly wrap up

 More platonic solids, a new Burst, and suncatchers

Hi guys, so here's a wrap up of what stained glass art I've been working on this week.  My fingers are definitely looking forward to a little break!

This week I made a few new platonic solids, bursts, new multi-piece necklaces (see below), suncatchers, and .... lamp bases!  No pictures of these yet, but if you don't get to see them at the Outdoor Craft Store tomorrow I will have photos up after the weekend.

 I have different colors and 4 styles at the moment, but as always, I will take color requests!


Looking forward to the show tomorrow, fingers crossed for more of this nice fall weather, hope you all can make it!

Outdoor Craft Show, Park Ave. & Dartmouth Ave., behind the Swarthmore Co-op, 9:30am - 4pm


No comments:

Post a Comment