Friday, June 27, 2014

collaboration : Free People

 Recently Free People contacted me about have one of my moon phases as an exclusive edition in their new Spirituality Shop. Of course I said yes! I knew that the wonderful people at Free People would find the perfect way to integrate the moon phase into their collections. And when they chose a moon phase with a white glass full moon and shiny opaque black glass phases I was completely convinced. 

On a related side note - I don't check that many blogs, but Free People's Bldg 25 blog is one of them. I can always find great tips on eating healty, scenes of their wonderland office, uses of various herbs and oils, natural beauty tips and more. Definitely take a look when you have some time, I guarantee you'll find at least one article of interest.




Find my FP Moon Phase here (they're going quick!)
A post on the new items in their Spirituality Shop here

No comments:

Post a Comment