Tuesday, September 10, 2013

donut shop at capsule new york womens


I'm very happy to say that I'll be exhibiting this weekend at Capsule New York Womens!  

While the main show focuses on womenswear and accessories, I'll be in the Donut Shop extension.  This is the cash and carry section of the show where they bring together brands from other design and creative disciplines outside of fashion.  I'll be bringing some of my new pieces for F/W 2013 as well as my current line.  





Other brands I'm excited about seeing are Odette NY, Another Feather, Ilana Kohn, Fischer, Black Crane, Mociun, Bailey Doesn't Bark, and Coral & Tusk, among many others.

September 15th, 10-7  |  September 16th, 10-7  |  September 17th, 10-6

1 comment:

  1. Your pieces are SO beautiful! Can't believe it's taken me this long to check them out!

    ReplyDelete