Friday, July 20, 2012

sale: 7/19-7/26





















There are a few items in the shop on sale for one week only.  They include a few new items that I wanted to offer at a special price to introduce them, and a few one of a kind items that have been hanging around a bit longer.  This will probably be the only time I'll be offering the new items (like the pyramids) at this price for the rest of the year, so take advantage of it while it's available!

Also, I've decided to open a Big Cartel shop.  Now when you click on "My Shop" over on the right that's where it will take you.  I like the simplicity of their layouts, which I think makes each piece easier to read, and I've customized the checkout process so you can choose options (like whether you want silver or copper finish).  Maybe one day I'll move there completely, but for now my Etsy shop is still open for business, and most of the one of a kind pieces are still there as well.

My Big Cartel sale
My Etsy sale

Leave a comment and let me know what you think!  Do you still prefer Etsy or are you swayed by the Big Cartel layout?

No comments:

Post a Comment