Monday, May 7, 2012

weekend photos and a thank you












































This past weekend went so fast, between Wilmington and Ardmore I also went up to Easton, PA for a quick trip!  Thanks so much to everyone who came out to my shows, it means so much to see you guys and to meet new people.  This weekend I felt overwhelmed with everyone's generosity and support, so thank you! 

As usual, it seems these days I never end up taking many photos of my stand, but here are a few I can share.  I don't know if you noticed, but I actually forgot a piece of my stand in that top left photo (let me know if you can figure out the part, it is important and visible).  Luckily I was right next to my friends at Volta Organics so I spent lots of time catching up and playing with their adorable little girl.  Clover Market was amazing as usual.  I think it's really one of the best organized and vended shows that I do.  And this time I had more time to talk to people, so I am brimming with talented people I can't wait to post about on Fridays!

Now I have 4 days of prep before my next show, and I have lots of exciting things to share with you later in the week, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment