Wednesday, April 18, 2012

some photos from clover

I didn't get too many photos on Sunday at Clover Market but I still wanted to share a few.  The day was really beautiful and it warmed up so much in the afternoon that I left with a bit of a sunburn!  All the Clover customers (and vendors) were as lovely as I remembered from last year, I'm so happy with the turnout and everyone's compliments.  It really means a lot to have people talk to me about my work and appreciate what I'm doing.

This week I'm getting organized for another show on Saturday, this time in Brooklyn, NY!  I'll be at the Prospect Heights Craft Fair from 11am-6pm at PS 9.  The booth fees and proceeds from the fair go to benefit the arts program at the school, which is amazing, so if you're in the area please come by!  And remember my friend Virginie from this new friend friday post?  She will be there as well with her jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment