Tuesday, November 8, 2011

show: Clover Market photos

Agate & Stained Glass Nightlights

What a fun show!  The weather did not disappoint on Sunday, in fact I think it was the sunniest stand we've had this year!  It was a great opportunity to really show off all the new pieces I've been beavering away at for the past few weeks.  Throughout the day the sun shone through the stained glass, creating beautiful displays of color and light everywhere.  Whenever the sun hit the bird mobiles it cast colorful bird shadows all around the tent, and there was just enough wind to make the birds twirl around in the breeze.  Overall, I think that the vendors and customers at Clover were some of the most friendly I've experienced so far this year! 

 Bird Suncatchers and Mobile

 Stained Glass Necklaces and Bracelets

Lamps and Platonic Solids
I suspended a few to catch the light, if you order one in the shop and would like this option just let me know!

I've already added some of the newer items into the shop, but over today and tomorrow I will add some more panels, suncatchers, and jewelry.

If there is ever anything you see at a show (or in any website photos) that is not in the shop,
just contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment