Tuesday, November 15, 2011

regrouping

New lamp incorporating what I call "the Monet glass"   ::   Stand from last weekend!

I'm going to be taking some time this week and next to regroup.  I seriously need to replenish my jewelry and a few other items that have proved popular at the shows recently.

I've listed a few new items in my shop, but there will be more coming.  The yellow dodecahedron nightlight is up (the last one from the first set!), and the blue circles nightlight is up as well.  The circles proved so popular that I sold two of them before I even had a chance to take any good photos. I finished three of them on Thursday and by Monday I only had one left!

A few people have also been asking about the star ornaments I had at the last two shows, so I've posted a listing for those as well.  I'll be making those pretty much as custom orders (unless I just happen to have the colors you want already made up), so when ordering make sure to give your color preferences, and let me know if you want more than one - there is a discount for purchasing two or more!

Have a great week, and feel free to contact me with any questions or custom orders.  I'll be posting soon with images of some recent commissions... there's still plenty of time before the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment