Wednesday, October 19, 2011

show: PA Guild of Craftsmen Show


 I had a really fun time at the Guild show this past weekend.  They gather together such a great group of artists and crafters, we were all joking around the whole weekend.  Despite the abnormally windy weather, we tied everything down, and I'm glad to say that now all of my sculptures, lamps and mobiles have been tried and tested for winds up to 45mph ;)



I will never stop playing around with stained glass and light at these shows.  Don't the patterns of color look wonderful against the fabric?  Imagine how beautiful it would look hanging on a wall or in a window and reflecting around the room.


Even I got a bit windswept by the end of Sunday! 

I loved all of the interest I received, especially in my new Stained Glass Bubble Mosaic Lamp and the Hanging Birds!  I have a few commissions set for the coming weeks, but there is still lots of time to order soemthing before the holidays get in full swing!  Contact me with any ideas you have.

Also, I've had a few requests to make the five platonic solids in a smaller size, so I am now offering them in the same size as the Elements Set.  These smaller sculptures range in price from $15 - 38.  My newest addition in the shop today is Dodecahedron No.5, which is 2" in diameter and has inside the Anne Bradstreet poem, To My Dear and Loving Husband.  Make a request for your favorite poem, quote or sheet music!


2 comments:

  1. Ash!!! First time I've been to your site in a while--the three-table booth looks great! I looooooooove the bubble mosaic lamp and the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Ann :) I have enough pieces now to play around with table set-ups, which is really fun. If you're free you should come out to my next show in Ardmore, Nov 6. They get a lot of interesting young vendors there, and it's for both newly made and vintage items.

    ReplyDelete